I like that your post is concise; however, you could expand more on the ways that they could be beneficial in the classroom and perhaps link to specific twitter accounts that you enjoy following.
I love the picture because that is basically what Twitter is! This can be a very useful website for networking with other teachers. I would love to see maybe a little more about how to set up a Twitter and how to use it.
I like that your post is concise; however, you could expand more on the ways that they could be beneficial in the classroom and perhaps link to specific twitter accounts that you enjoy following.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture because that is basically what Twitter is! This can be a very useful website for networking with other teachers. I would love to see maybe a little more about how to set up a Twitter and how to use it.
ReplyDelete